GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intellectual property rights
All documents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights on this website are the property of SCHILLER Americas or its affiliated (subsidiary) companies or are used with permission of the owners or are only cited, and are subject to the rights of the respective owners as well as copyright.
By providing information, SCHILLER Americas does not grant any intellectual property licenses such as patents, trademarks or copyrights. Reproduction for personal use is allowed. Unauthorized modification, copying, transfer, loan, transmission and distribution is prohibited. Documents from this website may not be sold or otherwise used for commercial purposes. This website contains other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. The information provided on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
SCHILLER Americas may make improvements and/or changes to the products, technical information, images and/or programs described on this website at any time and without notice. Not all products described on this website are available in all markets. A product may have different technical characteristics and characteristics depending on the location of a particular market and must be approved by the regulatory authority. Care has been taken to ensure that the information on this website is correct. SCHILLER Americas endeavors to avoid technical faults. However, considering the amount of information, it is not possible to exclude errors and omissions.
In addition, SCHILLER Americas accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by SCHILLER Americas. The use of this information is at the risk of the recipient. SCHILLER Americas assumes no liability for the fact that described problems can be solved by the use of information provided by SCHILLER Americas. SCHILLER Americas does not wish to receive any confidential or copyrighted information via its website. Information or documents sent to SCHILLER Americas are classified as NOT confidential. By sending us information or documents, you hereby give SCHILLER Americas the right to use, reproduce, present, quote, modify, transmit and distribute this information or documents free of charge and irrevocably. You also agree that SCHILLER Americas may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or procedures that you have given us for any purpose. We will not disclose your name or identify you as the sender of the information or records, unless: a) we receive your consent to identify your name; or b) we mention in certain parts of our website that the documents or other information provided for this particular part of the website are published or otherwise used by identifying your name; or c) if required by law.
Our website may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any warranty or liability for these external contents. The respective providers or operators of the sites are always responsible for the contents of the linked sites.
Purpose of the data protection statement
This data protection statement relates to the handling of personal data of individuals for the purpose of the DSG [Data Protection Act] of customers and other interested persons by SCHILLER Americas, 10903 NW 33rd Street, Doral, FL, 33172, USA. (hereinafter “SCHILLER”, “we” or “us”).
Please note that this data protection statement may be subject to change. If changes are intended, we will inform you accordingly in each case.
Basis of data processing
We process personal data based on different bases:
- On the basis of incoming or initiated contractual relationships;
- If necessary for the protection of legitimate interests of SCHILLER;
- To fulfill legal obligations; as well as
- Where appropriate, on the basis of consent.
Purposes of the data processing
SCHILLER processes personal data of private persons concerned (the “persons concerned”) for the following purposes:
- For contract initiation, in particular for quotation and negotiation purposes;
- For the fulfillment of contractual obligations as well as for the use of contractual rights from concluded contracts, in particular for the shipment of ordered products, for the processing of customer inquiries, for collection purposes, etc.;
- For correspondence relating to contractual relationships or on the initiative of the persons concerned;
- As part of applications for online advertised bodies to carry out recruiting processes;
- For accounting and archiving as well as for the fulfillment of legal requirements;
- To operate the SCHILLER website;
- For advertising purposes and marketing measures, in particular for newsletter distribution, whereby a separate consent may be obtained in accordance with applicable laws.
Rights of the persons concerned
In connection with the processing of personal data, the persons concerned below are entitled to the following rights. Please note that their existence and scope may vary depending on specific applicable data protection policy:
- Information: Persons concerned have the right to learn from SCHILLER whether and/or which personal data is being processed by them. For this purpose, requests for information may be made.
- Correction: If personal data are incorrect, the persons concerned have the right to correction.
- Objection: If the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of SCHILLER, the persons concerned may object to the processing of their personal data. This shall only apply if they are in such a special situation that their personal interest precludes the processing of their personal data. Here too, compelling, overriding reasons for SCHILLER remain reserved. Please also note that persons concerned may object to the use of their personal data for direct mail. Processing based on other reasons is unaffected by objections.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of the personal data is based on the consent of the persons concerned, the person concerned may withdraw that consent. Processing based on other grounds remains unaffected by revocation of consent. The revocation only applies to the future.
- Restriction: Under certain conditions, the person concerned may demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data. This takes place, for example, if the accuracy of the data is doubted. Please keep in mind that this may limit or even make impossible the provision of services by SCHILLER.
- Data portability: Depending on the applicable data protection policy, the personal data provided to us by the person concerned may be reclaimed in a common and machine-readable format and - subject to significant conflicting interests - reused.
- Deletion: The person concerned has a the right to delete his personal data, if they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or in case of justified objection. In any case, the use as well as the assertion, exercise and defence of claims remains reserved.
- Complaints: We also inform you that, depending on the applicable data protection policy, persons concerned may have the right of appeal to their data protection authority if they disagree with the handling of their personal data.
Other recipients of personal data
In particular, SCHILLER may make use of service providers or, for organizational purposes, external service providers as order data processors. Typical examples are distribution partners, external IT service providers, external consultants or external commercial service providers. In addition, the transfer of personal data within the SCHILLER Group is possible. Data protection always remains guaranteed.
In addition, the disclosure of personal data to public authorities is reserved for legal reasons or for the enforcement and prosecution of legal claims.
Place of the data processing
Data processing by SCHILLER generally takes place in the USA or in the country of the SCHILLER branch/subsidiary responsible for the matter. In addition, a disclosure of personal data abroad is possible. The announcement is made in countries that have an equivalent level of data protection or in the application of appropriate data protection guarantees or in the light of the consent of the person concerned.We are available if you have any questions.
Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data of the persons concerned are kept for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing or as long as SCHILLER has a legitimate interest in doing so. In particular, legally stipulated retention periods are also decisive for the storage of relevant business documents.
Google Analytics and plugins
This website uses Google Analytics as well as various social media plugins.
For inquiries in connection with the processing of personal data as well as for the exercise of claims, we are gladly available to the persons concerned at [email protected]. We endeavor to process incoming requests in a timely manner.